09 May 2011

Road Trip!




California, here we come, right back where we started from, California!

 As we speak, I am headed to the land of milk and honey, back to paradise! As my "graduation present", we were going to go on a girl trip to Disneyland. But my brother-in-law had never been, and my sister wanted him to come too. And if he got to come, I wanted my betrothed, Cass, to come too! So the six of us (me and Cass, Jenn and Adam, Mom and Jord) are on the way to California in an Astro Van! 

It's been two years since our last trip to Disneyland, and I super excited! It's Adam's first time, Jordyn is still young enough that she's fun but tall enough to ride almost all of the rides, and I'm really just excited to go to Disneyland with Cass, too! 

The drive is long and boring, but I don't have to drive! And we're fun on road trips anyway :)

1 comment:

Tenika Dennis said...

Ooooh so exciting. Have a good time. :)