19 November 2012

People Who Do Things

This past weekend, Cass and I were one of those people, you know, people who do things! How strange for us!

On Friday, I went out with some of the ladies from work. We ate at Pizza Factory (Ranch Chicken Pizza . . . yum!), hung out at Walgreens (yup, we're that cool), and saw Breaking Dawn. I have only seen seen Twilight and New Moon, but I've read the books, so I wasn't lost. I actually really enjoyed myself. The cheesy one-liners, the new part, Taylor Lautner, etc. I had a great time. 

The Elder's Quorum had an activity on Saturday up at the shooting range, and they invited the wives to come along too. Cass and I had never been shooting before, and it was pretty fun! We even hit a clay pigeon or two!

Showing off his manly skills

Me with the other girls.

My awesome bruise. I started holding it the right way, but then it would slide down my arm I guess. It looks awesome. It's all nice and purple today!

1 comment:

Tenika Dennis said...

Um...ouch! That bruise looks awful! Glad you had a good weekend though. :)